The H&H Design-Build Team is always interested in considering potential new team members! We hire experienced, professional, team oriented candidates who want to contribute to our growth and solid reputation.
If you’re interested in one of these positions, please FAX (812.206.4500) or email [email protected] your resume and cover letter with dated experience and compensation requirements.
- Captains the H&H Project Team, drives the budget and the schedule, as well as ensures customer expectations are met.
- Manages multiple projects through effective organization, clear communication, and positive motivation.
- Effectively uses ComputerEase to manage the financial and contractual elements of each project and keep information up to date on a daily basis.
- Has been operating at the “best practices” level for at least 5 years and has at least 5 years of experience in medical facilities construction.
- Has solid understanding in each of the divisions of construction. Has specific expertise in at least 3 divisions.
- Has solid experience using PC applications including but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Project. Experience using some type of Project Tracking software is required.
- Accurately estimates new projects and develop proposals that reflect the desires of the customer.
- Has between five and twenty years of design experience for medical facilities. Our Architects have specific experience with diagnostic imaging and cancer treatment facilities both free-standing and suites within hospitals and clinics.
- Prefers the design-build approach to the more traditional design-bid-build approach. Our Architects enjoy the benefits of working on the Project Team and contribute to the goal of delivering projects “on-time and on-budget”.
- Resides in the Louisville, KY area or desires to come back to the Louisville area to live. This position operates from our Southern Indiana/Louisville metro office.
- Is proficient in translating an owner’s desires into a practical design.
- Creates documents that minimize RFIs. Our Architects respond quickly to ensure progress and minimize errors.
- Creates complete and accurate documents via Revit.
- Monitors Time-Budget for design for each Project.
- Plans daily and weekly workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintains Project files.
- Maintains appropriate supporting documentation. Inputs and maintains submittal logs.
- Manages, processes, and bills Accounts Receivable for assigned projects.
- Manages, processes, and pays Accounts Payable for assigned projects.
- Processes and keys expense reports for team members of assigned projects.
- Keys, monitors, and adjusts General Ledger and Job Cost entries as necessary. Takes ownership of job cost.
- Oversees and is familiar with financial status of assigned projects. “Preserves Integrity of Financial Reporting”.
- Moves from site to site. We pay living expenses and travel and provide a per diem. Our projects last from 6 weeks to 6 months and some up to a year. Travel home is budgeted for every other weekend. Our projects can be located in any state in the continental United States or Canada.
- Has experience in medical facilities and is keenly aware of the special concerns, both technical and social, that are integral to construction inside medical facilities. Experience with MRIs, CTs, PET, Cyclotrons, R&F, Cath Labs, and Linear Accelerators is a plus.
- Has a solid understanding of the project scope and knows precisely what each contractor is responsible for and when that work needs to be complete. Our Project Superintendents are passionate about Safety, Productivity, Profitability, and Quality.
- Communicates with our Project Team through laptops, digital photography, email, voicemail, and effective review meetings. Daily Reports are thorough, accurate, and completed DAILY.
- Is an on-site leader who PLANS effectively and communicates DIRECTLY so that the project gets done on time and changes are kept to a minimum.
- Provides feedback on design documents and keeps the construction documents clearly up to date as the projects progress.
- Is committed to the success of the team and the company and is motivated by a long-term employment opportunity.